Throughout the Middle East, Kuwait has increasingly been known as one of the region's most powerful economic institutions. However, the advent of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the previous several decades has obscured its significance. Kuwait's population is mostly Muslim, reflecting the country's rich Islamic heritage. Kuwaitis take cultural appropriation extremely seriously, and as a result, visitors may face restrictions on some activities.
Exactly why do you need a Kuwait Visa?
Except for nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council, all visitors to Kuwait need a visa (GCC). Applicants for a Kuwait visa application must be sponsored by a Kuwaiti family member, a Kuwaiti company, or a Kuwaiti citizen. It is possible to stay in Kuwait for up to three months with a Kuwait Visit Visa. It means that any visitor can stay up to 90 days in Kuwait with a Kuwait Tourist Visa.
Both online and offline options are available to extend your Kuwait tourist visa. For re-applying, you can take a one-day long trip to nearby places and exit Kuwait for a day and re-apply for a new one. Kuwait does not need a travel visa for Indian people who have a GCC residency card.
Kuwait Visa Eligibility
● You must possess an Indian passport to travel from India to Kuwait with a minimum of 6 months validity from the entry date in Kuwait. Also, you need to make sure that the passport is carried along with you wherever you go in Kuwait.
● If you have a GCC permit, you should make sure that it has a validity of a minimum of 6 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
● If you have an e-Visa, you should make sure to carry it along with you throughout your stay in Kuwait.
● You will need to provide the e-Visa reference number when entering Kuwait.
● If you apply for a Kuwait Visa and do not travel to Kuwait for 30 days, your Visa shall expire.
● Kuwait Work Visa will require a copy of the employee's passport as well as a No Objection Certificate from the General Administration of Criminal Investigation at the Ministry of Interior.
Kuwait Visa Document Requirements
Below mentioned are a few materials you will need to apply for a Kuwait visa online in India:
● A valid Indian passport with a minimum validity of 6 months/ GCC resident card with a minimum of 6 months validity.
● Even if you have a temporary travel document, you will need a valid Indian passport to travel from India to Kuwait.
● If you are a GCC resident, the GCC card must indicate that you have been residing in the GCC country for at least six months.
● You need to provide passport-sized photographs with clear visibility and white background.