Angola Embassy Attestation
All papers intended for use in Angola must be legalized by the Angolan Embassy before they may be used there. It is the responsibility of the Angolan Embassy in New Delhi to authenticate papers.
Benefits of having your documents attested by the Angolan embassy
When planning a trip to Angola, it's in everyone's best interest to get all of their important papers authenticated before they go. In addition to facilitating the acquisition of a work visa, resident visas, and visas for dependents, spouses, and children, embassy attestation may be useful for enrolling in postsecondary programmes in Angola.
- ♦ It may ease the process of enrolling your children in school in Angola.
- ♦ It is helpful in the cases of granting or transferring power of attorney, obtaining death benefits and medical benefits, and modifying one's wage structure when switching job titles or positions, all of which need embassy certification.
When can we testify to a document?
An apostille may be added to any document before it is used in Angola. It might be anything from a letter to a contract. It is often divided into three distinct types, including instructional materials, non-educational materials, and business-related materials. The Embassy of Angola recognises a number of agencies and individuals as authorised agents and providers of attestation services. As one of the most reliable and trustworthy providers, we can meet all of your attestation needs in an one convenient package.
Steps Needed to Attest Them
- ♦ Documents must be first attested by the state's Department of Home Affairs.
- ♦ The New Delhi Ministry of External Affairs attested the document as a second time.
- ♦ The Angolan Embassy in New Delhi provides the final attestation.
Listed below are the procedures for attesting business papers.
- ♦ The Chamber of Commerce first attests the paperwork, and then the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi does the same.
- ♦ The Angolan embassy in New Delhi performs the final attestation.
Standard fees, set by the Embassy, are applied to all attestation processes. We are here to help make the embassy attestation procedure as easy as possible for you. If you need to have official papers authenticated by an embassy, you can trust that we will handle them with the greatest care while providing you with the most convenient and trustworthy service possible.
We can provide you attestation services for the following documents:Educational Documents.
♦ Degree Certificate
♦ PG Degree Certificate
♦ BE Certificate
♦ Diploma Certificate
♦ Nursing Certificate
♦ SSC Certificate
♦ HSC Certificate
♦ Inter Certificate
♦ MBBS Certificate
♦ Dentists Certificate
♦ Engineering Certificate
♦ Transcript Certificate
♦ Nursing Certificate
♦ Pharmacy Certificate
♦ MS Certificate
♦ MD Certificate
♦ Marriage Certificate
♦ Birth Certificate
♦ Leaving Certificate
♦ Police Clearance
♦ Registration Certificate
♦ Power of Attorney Certificate
♦ Marriage Affidavit Certificate
♦ Bona-fide Certificate
♦ Medical Certificate
♦ Export Invoice
♦ Packaging list
♦ Power of Attorney
♦ Certificate of Origin
♦ Certificate of incorporation
♦ Chemical analysis report
♦ Physical analysis report