China Embassy Attestation
It is a process of authentication of all the documents in order to legalise it use in China. Embassy Attestation is a proof that the document is original and has been issued by certain body. It is very important for gaining working or resident benefits and for legal stay in China.
What are the benefits of Embassy Attestation?
Embassy Attestation is very useful for legal use of documents in China for an extended time and avail various advantages. Some of the benefits of document attestation are as follows.
• It is very important for getting an employment visa and is compulsory for getting a job in China.
• It is very important for applying resident visa, along with visa for family, spouse and kids, opening scopes of settling.
• If you are planning to pursue high studies in China, attestation is very important.
• It helps you in getting your child admitted to China based school.
• It is very important when you change companies or hierarchy and also when there is a change in the salary structure.
• It helps in transferring power of attorney, get death benefits and also get medical benefits like a citizen.
• It is useful in marriage registration in China and registration of birth.
• It is also required for applying passport through single parent.
How can the documents be attested?
The documents can be attested from the Embassy of China through approved or authorised agents, who will take a certain charge for their service and get all attestation done. For all your attestation needs, we are one of the best providers ensuring safe and convenient process of Embassy attestation.
What is the procedure of Embassy Attestation?
The procedure for attestation of documents from the Embassy differs depending on the type of document.
Educational documents – Below are the ways how education documents can be attested
• The first attestation needs to be done by the Human resource department of the respective state where the document was issued.
• Next, the attestation is done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The final attestation is done by the Embassy of China, New Delhi.
Non – Educational documents – These are the steps for attesting these documents
• The first attestation is done by the Home Department (Mumbai) or can also be attested by the issuing state.
• The next attestation is done by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last attestation is done the Embassy of China, New Delhi.
Commercial documents – Below are the steps for attestation for commercial documents
• The first attestation is done by the Chambers of Commerce.
• The next attestation is done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last and final attestation is done by Embassy of China, New Delhi.
There is a certain fee required for all attestation which is decided by the Embassy. We are one of the best service providers for Embassy Attestation, with very affordable price and take care of the safety and security of your documents.