Malaysia Embassy Attestation in Delhi
Malaysia Embassy Attestation - It is an important process which is required for legalising our Indian documents for usage in Malaysia by attestation by High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi. It allows us to use our documents legally with help of this attestation.
What are the benefits of Malaysia Embassy Attestation?
There are many benefits of attestation by Malaysian Embassy and below are the benefits:-
• It helps you in getting Employment Visa and widens your job opportunities.
• If you are planning to settle down, it helps in getting resident visa and also visa for your family, spouse and kids.
• It helps you in pursuing higher education.
• The attestation is required when you get a promotion or there is change in your salary structure.
• It helps you in getting your kids admitted to Malaysian school.
• It helps in getting death benefits, gives power of attorney and also helps in getting health benefits.
How to submit the documents?
The documents can be submitted through approved agents and organisation that on behalf of you will help you through the entire process of attestation. We are one of most reliable and affordable service providers, with quick attestation process and are ready for your queries.
What is the procedure of Malasiya Embassy attestation?
There are different types of documents which require attestation and process may slightly vary
Educational documents – Below are the procedures for attesting educational documents.
• The first step of attestation is the requirement of attestation by Human Resource Department of the state where document was issue.
• The second attestation is done by Ministry of External affairs, New Delhi.
• The final and last step is the attestation by High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi.
Non – Educational documents – Below are the procedures for attesting non educational documents
It is done differently for personal documents like work experiences, birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, marriage certificate, internship certificate, medical certificates etc and also differently for commercial documents.
• In case of personal documents the first attestation is done by Home Department of respective state, followed by attestation by Ministry of External affairs, New Delhi and lastly attested by High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi.
• In case of commercial documents, the documents are first attested by Chamber of Commerce, followed by attestation by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi and the last attestation is made by High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi. There is standard fee that is required for attestation of different types of documents and it is decided by the High Commission of Malaysia. We are here to help you in speedy and efficient document attestation for you planned Malaysia visit. We take care of your documents and assure safety of them, with very affordable service.